Tampa International Airport (TPA) Arrival Instructions
When arriving into the Tampa International Airport (TPA), please be advised that the airport is divided into two (2) sides: Red and Blue.
Due to airport construction, the transportation area will be at three quadrants:
- Blue 2 (near the Delta baggage belt) and Blue 1 the opposite end of baggage belt area
- Red 2 (near the South West baggage belt)
- We have Alora Transportation counters located in the baggage claims of each quadrant. Passengers may check in at any one of these booths unless they are using our meet and greet service in which they will meet their driver in their airline carrier’s baggage claim area.
Port of Tampa (PTP) Arrival Instructions
- Pier 2: Walk across the crosswalk towards the parking garage, where a uniformed Customer Service Representative is located on the ground floor of the parking garage to the left.
- Piers 3 & 6: Alora Transportation Vehicles are located just outside the terminal.